We love when our bombshell babe friends come by to join us, but we like it even better when they bring amazingly tasty, seductively tantalizing chocolatey specialties of their own! Last Sunday, Bridget Sweeny stopped by with some of the BEST brownies I have ever tasted. (And I got her to share her recipe!) Lookin for a bombastic dessert to blow them away? THIS is it! (Thank me later.) 😉
You will need:
9×13 baking dish, yields 24 brownies
1 cup butter, melted (you can substitute soy/vegan margarine)
3 cups white sugar
1 TBSP vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips OR a whole bag of dark chocolate chips!
and the *secret* ingredient – a few sizable squeezes of Nestle Quik Chocolate sauce!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & lightly grease your 9×13 baking dish
- Combine melted butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl Beat in eggs, ONE AT A TIME, mixing well after each, until thoroughly blended
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a separate medium bowl. Gradually stir in flour mixture into the egg mixture until blended. Stir in the chocolate chips. Spread batter evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35-40 minutes testing with a toothpick (that comes out clean when stuck in the brownies to test them) When done, remove from over to a wire rack and let cool before cutting.
- Grab a BIG glass of milk and ENJOY!!!