I am a lover of the coconut. All things coconut. When I ran past this recipe online, I knew I had to prepare it. Man, was I happy I did, even Mica can attest, (she was the chosen taste-tester that eve) these are AMAZING. Also, Jason doesn’t eat sugar, but he does eat maple syrup, so I knew this was THE perfect treat!
YOU WILL NEED
– 1 3/4 cups of unsweetened & shredded coconut
– 2 teaspoons organic coconut oil
– 3 tbsp organic maple syrup
– 2 tbsp organic unsweetened coconut milk in a can.
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– dash of ground cinnamon
– dash of sea salt
2. Mix in the syrup, coconut milk, vanilla, cinnamon, & salt. Process until combined & add 1/2 cup of your coconut, again- blend together.
3. Mold your “dough” into 1″ balls & roll ‘em up in the rest of your coconut shreds.
4. Refrigerate for an hour & bring to room temp.
5. Chow down.